Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf [23F] spends a lot of money, and I don't [23M] we have a joint account, I want separate ones

I work in a military job in Australia and in order to have our relationship recognised we had to provide a lot of evidence which at the time was extensive and stuff that long term couples such as ourselves didn't have like a joint bank account (shortly after we became recognised they relaxed the criteria significantly...)

Anyway, my gf is studying and whilst she was only studying she I was supporting us she spent very little as she obviously understood it was my money coming home, however she works about 20 hours a week now, which is good and all as it's extra money, but pretty much anything she earns she spends on herself within the week, so anything like bills/food and anything extra is realistically being paid for by me, while she's just spending money on herself and I'm spending very little on myself.

I want to tell her I want separate savings accounts with our joint one being used for bills and food and things we would pay for together, I will put more money in as I'm earning a lot more while she's studying, and I know she'd do the same for me.

TL/DR: My girlfriend is spending everything she earns, my income feels like it's the essentials money and not mine



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 09:30PM by nikko160 https://ift.tt/2NBSuJo
My gf [23F] spends a lot of money, and I don't [23M] we have a joint account, I want separate ones My gf [23F] spends a lot of money, and I don't [23M] we have a joint account, I want separate ones Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.