Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend [M27] admitted to purposefully getting me [F18] pregnant. I am very angry and scared and not sure on what to do next..

I suppose this could be considered an update to my already...crappy situation. I am the girl who posted a couple of days ago about my birth control failing in my relationship and I am now pregnant with a pregnancy I do not want. And how my boyfriend was extremely against me terminating the pregnancy because he wants to be a father so bad.

I decided to have a heart-to-heart with him over the issue. He was already drinking so..I should have known better because I know his temper gets worse when he's drinking but I also knew I couldn't wait much longer to talk about this issue. I want to end the pregnancy as soon as possible, I know time isn't exactly on my side. So I sat down with him and asked him...why does he want to be a parent so badly. He doesn't work, he just has his disability which is going to be cut any day now, he smokes, he drinks, he does a lot of unsavory stuff that even I am not comfortable with. He told me that it's "always been his dream" and he "knew I would be a good mom"

I started getting uncomfortable and asked what did he mean. He started getting snappy and told me to take it as a compliment that "he decided to fuck me raw and wanted to have a baby with me". My stomach was already in knots and I just felt like I was going to puke. I didn't know we had sex without a condom. I know I would never agree to it but he did it to me anyway. I got up to leave, which made him angry. He started screaming at me, saying I can't go anywhere, that he will have to give his permission for me to terminate the pregnancy, that I'm a horrible person...and he threw an ashtray at my head but I managed to dodge it

I just grabbed my purse and left. I was so scared, I still am. Apparently he was right and DID tell his parents because today I woke up to several nasty texts from his parents calling me a "stupid wh*re" and a "innocent baby killer". I slept in my car last night after every thing happened and I have no idea how togo about getting back to the apartment to get my things. I am so so so scared of him telling my parents. I'm scared of his parents telling my parents. I'm terrified he won't let me get the abortion and I will be tied to him forever because I can't terminate the pregnancy

I don't know what to do. I'm so scared and angry and I just feel fucking lost and helpless. I'm hoping a friend will let me couchsurf with them or else I'll be sleeping in my car for the next few weeks. I am just at a lost on what to do. If anyone has been in my position, I could use ALL the advice right now. I just feel stuck and have no idea what direction to go. I don't have health insurance, I can barely feed myself so now I'm trying to figure out these logistics of being able to afford to terminate the pregnancy. I feel so sick to my stomach it's not even funny.

tl;dr: My boyfriend/now ex, admitted to getting me pregnant on purpose and now has sent his parents after me to get me to change my mind on keeping the pregnancy. I don't want to that...even more now. Just lost and confused and would love some advice on what to do next.



Submitted September 30, 2018 at 02:38PM by everythingsuuuuckss https://ift.tt/2NclMNx
My boyfriend [M27] admitted to purposefully getting me [F18] pregnant. I am very angry and scared and not sure on what to do next.. My boyfriend [M27] admitted to purposefully getting me [F18] pregnant. I am very angry and scared and not sure on what to do next.. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.