Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22, M) girlfriend (19,F) of 10 months kissed a randomer in a club. Should I forgive her?

So I’ve been going out with this girl for 10 months and it’s honestly been otherwise an amazing relationship, but I had my first red flag popping up a few months ago when some friends of mine said she was flirting with other guys. I’m in the military so while the time we spend together is great, there’s a lot of time that I don’t get to see her. I never had any doubts at all and we were both adamant we would never cheat, but I got my first red flag when my friends told me she was flirting back with guys in bars and clubs. I get it’s not cheating but it pissed me off because I was worried what it might lead to...

So 2 nights ago she tells me that she went out with her flatmates and got black out drunk, to the point that she doesn’t remember anything at all and had to be carried out the club. She was shown a picture of herself the next day getting with a guy, and apparently they were together a while and went to a different club. She swears nothing else happened and I believe her, but just the act itself of kissing another guy, and not just a little peck has put me in a spin.

I told her that I’d need a few days to clear my head and evaluate afterwards whether I want to stay with her, and she’s given me the space to do just that.

And so I have a few questions for the sub:

Is kissing in a club cheating? Does it make it any better that she was black out drunk and doesn’t remember anything? And most importantly, from experience, is it the sort of thing that leads to more things?

She’s so apologetic and is in absolute bits about it, and promises nothing like this will happen again, but am I just being naive in believing her?

TLDR; gf got with a stranger in a club whilst black out drunk and doesn’t remember any of it. Is it a forgivable offence and what is the likelihood of the same or worse happening again??



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 02:32AM by TGMurray https://ift.tt/2zESKms
My (22, M) girlfriend (19,F) of 10 months kissed a randomer in a club. Should I forgive her? My (22, M) girlfriend (19,F) of 10 months kissed a randomer in a club. Should I forgive her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.