Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I[22F] just had a huge fight with one of my best friends[22F] because she's having sexual relationships with a minor [16M]

For the las 6 months this kid has been getting closer and closer to her. They perform together in the local band and he kept making subtle moves. She always joked that they really close friends and that she would marry him in 10 years. Things escalated fucking quickly during their town's festival (keep in mind this is Spain and in small towns this is the event of the year, two weeks ago), and he kissed her. She was drunk but he was not. Either way he kept messaging her and they ended up meeting several days to hook up. While she was completely sober. She has told us that she found this disturbing but "what could she do if he's in love with me". So yes, she accepted his sexual advances. He's a virgin and they haven't had sex yet, so I hoped I could stop it before they seal the deal.

Today we went for some drinks together and my coward self mustered the courage to tell her that it's kind of fucked up, even if it's legal in our country (age of consent 16, he turned 16 this March). Told her that if she appreciates him (because she has said she doesn't love him) and he does really like her in two years they can do whatever the fuck they want. But for god's sake, he is a fucking kid. If it's fucking creepy when an older male does this to a minor girl this situation is equally creepy. Half of the world can't be wrong with an 18 yo age of consent.

Sorry if this is more of a rant, and excuse my English and formatting and etc. I'm a bit drunk and really mad.

3AM Edit(might edit tomorrow morning, I can't even think straight now) I definitely think I overreacted. I wrote this while I was still drunk and after sobering up I realize that maybe I didn't choose the best words, neither here nor talking with her. I won't talk to his parents and calling the cops is a big no, it's not illegal after all. I think that my opinion is strongly influenced by the fact that I have nephews around that age and I can't stop comparing them. But they are different people after all. I want to apologize to her for being that harsh, I just felt that she needed to know my opinion. I'm just scared of the aftermath she would have to face if their relatives and acquaintances fins out. I guess I was trying to protect both? Don't know anymore. I'm really tired so I'll sleep now and read all replies again tomorrow morning and take a better look at the situation. After all, I'm just a spectator of this relationship

TL;DR: I'm about to lose one of my best friends[22F] because she's about to have sexual relationship with a minor [16M].



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 03:54PM by Lenacchi https://ift.tt/2IkCVDU
I[22F] just had a huge fight with one of my best friends[22F] because she's having sexual relationships with a minor [16M] I[22F] just had a huge fight with one of my best friends[22F] because she's having sexual relationships with a minor [16M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.