Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (19F) roommate uses the trash can instead of the toilet to put used toilet paper in.

I’ve been living with her for about a month now and I’m not sure how to approach this problem. It causes our bathroom to be very stinky and we have to use a lot of trash bags. I’ve heard of people from 3rd world countries doing this because they don’t have the plumbing to handle it, but she is a third generation American and has never lived anywhere else. We’re not very close but we get along alright. I was wondering how to best approach her to not hurt her feelings but still get her to put her used toilet paper in the toilet.

Td;lr: my roommate is putting used toilet paper in the trash can instead of the toilet. How do I bring this issue up without embarrassing her?



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 03:48PM by kmitch7 https://ift.tt/2Nb5nc5
My (19F) roommate uses the trash can instead of the toilet to put used toilet paper in. My (19F) roommate uses the trash can instead of the toilet to put used toilet paper in. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.