Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my girlfriend is really embarrassed about something pretty minor (23m/f)

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a few months. She was in an abusive relationship when she was 16-19 and goes to therapy. Sometimes, it affects our relationship but we've been okay so far.

My girlfriend spent the night and got her period. She only stained the sheets a little, no big deal. Apparently the same thing happened when she was in her old relationship and her ex rubbed her face on the dirty sheets.

All day, she's been flinching every time I move too quickly or come to close to her. I feel really bad. What can I do to help her feel better?

TL;DR My girlfriend bled on sheets and is freaking out because of a bad past relationship. How can I help her?



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 04:30PM by mjunhybfgt https://ift.tt/2xNnr7v
my girlfriend is really embarrassed about something pretty minor (23m/f) my girlfriend is really embarrassed about something pretty minor (23m/f) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.