Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (16M) feel like I got betrayed by a close friend group of mine

For the last couple years I was a super antisocial person until I slowly developed a close knit friend group of about 5 people. I'm a junior in high school this year and I didn't go to the homecoming dance either of the last 2 years. My newfound friends all begged me to go and so I bought a ticket thinking that, even though I didn't have a date, I'd still have a good time hanging out with my friends there. Myself and one of my other friends (16M) who I'm particularly fond of both didn't have dates when we bought our tickets yesterday (the dance is tonight). I figured when couple type shit happened I wouldn't be so alone, but now he more or less has a date who's just another friend (15M) outside our circle. I figured that either our friend group or at the very least me and him, both lacking dates, would do something beforehand so as to not walk in all alone. Now he and his friend outside our group are taking pictures with another couple (16M&F) outside our circle and he claims that I wasn't invited. I feel betrayed, they all begged me to come to the dance and then, at least before the actual dance, ditched me. Should I be upset about this or am I making too big of a deal out of high school bullshit?

TL;DR: friends begged me to go to homecoming then don't include me in anything

Edit: I've decided I'm not going at this point, I'm in such a terrible mood and I just feel like a complete loser because of it. There's no way that I can go and have a good time at this point with how pissed I am about it. One of my friends (16F) who is within our circle who had a date agreed that it was shitty and is completely on my side with it.



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 05:35AM by throwaway353255 https://ift.tt/2N8yYTG
I (16M) feel like I got betrayed by a close friend group of mine I (16M) feel like I got betrayed by a close friend group of mine Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.