Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30m) mother in law (60f) is driving me insane because I support my gf (29f) financially

Hi. English is not my mother tongue.

My (30m) gf (29f) of 5 years is an amazing person. I suffered from depression and she stood by me. She is smart, beautiful and confident. I suffered a lot in my childhood and I am not good looking at all, but I have ambition and have my own company.

I earn more than my gf and that became a problem. She wanted to pay 50/50 and we had to live in a tiny apartment with little food. I suggest to pay proportionally according to our earnings but she doesn't want to spend money. I offer to pay all the bills, since I like to spend. She didn't accept initially but then she did so she could save to start her own project. That didn't work out.

My gf spends all her salary in clothes, beauty products,expensive food to do diet (lost 10 pounds), do yoga, gym, Pilates... I am ok with it. I love to see her happy and enjoying life.I do save 10% of my income every month.

My mother in law (60f) is pissed. My gf said they argued and my MIL told her she was a single mom and tried to raise an independent woman, not someone vane who gets supported financially for her looks or a bimbo. She also said I could only get a girl because I have money. Also, MiL called my wife a loser.

My gf is really sad and I don't know what to say.

Now my mother in law is calling me and emailing me. I didn't open the mails and don't know what to say. I don't like confrontation.

TL;DR What should I do?



Submitted September 30, 2018 at 08:07AM by Nofriend35 https://ift.tt/2xPOSxw
My (30m) mother in law (60f) is driving me insane because I support my gf (29f) financially My (30m) mother in law (60f) is driving me insane because I support my gf (29f) financially Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.