Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [35 M] and my wife [28F] of two years are happily married, but a flirtatious co-worker [39] is constantly probing for information about her. Is this just nosiness or what?

TL;DR Co-worker is invasive, but I may be taking it the wrong way.

Background: I'm a dude (35) working an office job. Happily married to my wife of two years (28). A new co-worker of mine has been flirtatious (not reciprocated), but I wrote it off as her being overly friendly. However, she regularly asks questions about my wife. They ranged from her age, to her occupation, and so on and so forth. We may be cordial and friendly but we are by no means friends. The other day she requested to see a picture of my wife out of the blue, citing "her curiosity". Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but that seems a little weird. Is it normal to be this nosy about relationships? What could this chick stand to gain by knowing more about my wife/what she looks like?

Edit:: Thanks for the input! Maybe I'm being too wary, maybe I'm not. I did tell my wife earlier, and she got a chuckle out of the situation. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "If she wants a photo of me, give it to her. I'll even sign it." So clearly, she's not particularly bothered by it. Suspicious or not, I figure I'll keep my distance anyway.

There are different opinions on what constitutes as "flirting." I'm no Arnold, but lifting/staying strong is an important part of my life now, particularly after recovering from five years of major health issues. I get a few comments here and there on my progress at work, but commenting on specific body parts (saying how my bicep is bigger than her thigh) seems a little bit off to me.



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 08:33AM by Renegadexx80 https://ift.tt/2zDKhjr
Me [35 M] and my wife [28F] of two years are happily married, but a flirtatious co-worker [39] is constantly probing for information about her. Is this just nosiness or what? Me [35 M] and my wife [28F] of two years are happily married, but a flirtatious co-worker [39] is constantly probing for information about her. Is this just nosiness or what? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.