Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (20M) broke up with girlfriend (20F) of two years. Friends and family are all saying that I over reacted and am a bad person for hurting her like this.

We started dating in high school shortly after she got out of her second abusive relationship in a row. She was very depressed from this to the point of wanting to kill herself almost daily and cutting her self most of those days.

I helped her through most of this which none of our mutual friends or family know about. But it was pretty hard on the way through it. She was constantly attacking me. I spent the first year and a half being called worthless and a waste of space that should die pretty much everyday. It hurt me in a lot of ways and I still carry that baggage and the baggage from the multiple times she cheated on me that first year. It was 11 times if you want an exact number and that doesn’t count the times that if I upset her she would take nudes and send them to other guys and tell me what they said as punishment. All of this messed me up pretty bad and it has all affected our relationship a lot. I have been going to counseling and she has gotten a lot better in the sense of not wanting to die but she still isn’t very caring.

We moved back to college for our second year and immediately she got into partying every night always getting black out drunk. I didn’t support this much and urged he to cut back especially because she was ending up staying over night at other guys houses because she was too drunk. I told her I was uncomfortable with this and that I did not like it and wanted to sit down and talk about it. She agreed and said she was busy for the next several days and couldn’t go. Long story short she was just lying and going to parties those days. She would tell me she was sleeping and then go out. I had a pretty bad night of depression and called her to get her help and she replied with I don’t care I’m busy with the sounds of the party in the back ground.

I lost it that night and broke up with her. I couldn’t handle the lying any more. I couldn’t handle the person she was being. That was a week ago and we have been civil to each other still being friends. But this morning she blocked me on everything and then I started getting attacked by her friends and family being told that I was terrible for doing this.

I am just not sure how to go forward now I feel like this is all my fault and that I caused all of it. I feel like the biggest mess up in the world now. Am I really in the wrong and terrible for doing this?

TL:DR broke up with girlfriend of two years and am now being called terrible and being blamed for hurting her by friends and family.

Any advice or words of wisdom would be really appreciated. Thanks



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 08:42PM by Battletag13 https://ift.tt/2xR4T6h
I (20M) broke up with girlfriend (20F) of two years. Friends and family are all saying that I over reacted and am a bad person for hurting her like this. I (20M) broke up with girlfriend (20F) of two years. Friends and family are all saying that I over reacted and am a bad person for hurting her like this. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.