Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend [22M] is moving in with me [25F] due to getting a job in my city, but now my parents are saying they can't come to my apartment for Thanksgiving.

My boyfriend recently got a job in my city, so the logical thing was for him to move in. My parents are super religious, so living together before marriage is a big no no to them. Granted, I told my parents that this could happen earlier this year and they said it's my life, you can do whatever you want. So I told them today that he got a job and now they are saying that they can no longer stay in my apartment for Thanksgiving. They also said they arent going to pay for hotel room stay either. So to give context, my parents live in NC while I live in TX. They have to fly to get to me. Now im stuck either paying a $650 hotel stay or kicking out my boyfriend for a week. I dont know why they cant compromise and suck it up for a week. I also suggested sleeping in different rooms in my apartment but they didnt even want to agree with that. I'm running out of ideas and my parents can't get their plane ticket money back.

TL;DR Boyfriend is moving in with me. Parents are religious and won't live in the same home if my boyfriend is there. Parents are staying for a week.



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 10:29AM by DarkIris22 https://ift.tt/2Ipa8y6
My boyfriend [22M] is moving in with me [25F] due to getting a job in my city, but now my parents are saying they can't come to my apartment for Thanksgiving. My boyfriend [22M] is moving in with me [25F] due to getting a job in my city, but now my parents are saying they can't come to my apartment for Thanksgiving. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.