Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

The guy [36M] I've been flirting with has been telling people I'm [35F] 'stalking' him. Do I clear my name?

So I met Jeff at the beginning of the summer at a mutual friend's art show. We had amazing chemistry and got coffee together after. Nothing happened as far as physical contact but we exchanged numbers. I live in NYC and he lives about 2 hours away in NJ, so our 'relationship' after that was over text and Instagram and FB messenger.

We were in constant contact all summer, with him turning conversations sexual, calling me amazing, telling me he missed me, calling me beautiful, sexy, cute, gorgeous, etc. Things were very obviously flirtatious and very obviously mutual- in fact, he actually contacted me WAY more than I contacted him.

Over the past few weeks he said he's been busy, so I've just been sending him messages as they come up; funny pictures I think he'd like, thoughts I had about him, etc. This is normal, he did it when I was busy with work, too. But last night I got a message from a woman I had never heard about, saying she was his girlfriend, and that he told her I'd been stalking him, and to 'take a hint' and leave him alone.

Obviously I didn't know he had a girlfriend at all and he NEVER mentioned her. I reached out to our mutual friends (all men) to ask if they knew he had a girlfriend and they were all uncomfortable and were like, 'Yeah, Jeff has told us you've been totally crazy and stalking him but we didn't know what to say since it seemed personal, he asked us not to say anything to you.' I'd been talking to them casually about flirting with Jeff all summer too so I probably did look crazy (just normal things, like when they asked if I'd been dating anyone, I'd say, 'Well, Jeff and I kind of hit it off at the art show and we're seeing how things go" etc).

Apparently this whole time he's been telling everyone I'm some crazy lovestruck woman who won't take a hint who has been bothering him. I'm devastated and embarrassed and now I'm not sure whether I should just drop this at the risk of looking 'crazier' or if I should post some screenshots of our conversations that prove that our romantic 'thing' was VERY mutual and often instigated by him.

TL'DR: A guy I've been flirting with secretly had a girlfriend and has been telling people I'm crazy and obsessed with him. I have tons of proof that our flirting was mutual and often led by him, but I'm afraid belaboring this will just make me look crazier.



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 02:28PM by DifferentKick https://ift.tt/2xVZwSo
The guy [36M] I've been flirting with has been telling people I'm [35F] 'stalking' him. Do I clear my name? The guy [36M] I've been flirting with has been telling people I'm [35F] 'stalking' him. Do I clear my name? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.