Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My[F24] husband's[M27] behavior is scaring me and I'm afraid of the outcomes and don't know what to do.

TLDR: Husband is acting very mean this past month and refuses to speak to me. Earlier this week he snaps at me so I practically ran away from home because it seems like my presence is agitating him. I don't know how to approach this.

Right now I’m staying at a BnB because I don’t know what else to do than give my husband space but I'll be back tomorrow and we haven't spoken since. This month has been spiraling downhill so fast and I can’t process what’s going on. I feel like there are a lot of possibilities going on. I made it clear that I need communication because I worry a lot. I think I’m both overreacting and need to give him space, he’s cheating, or he just wants to split up. My sister believes he’s being abusive right now and his behavior doesn’t make sense since we just purchased a home and my best friend believes he’s going through a phase.

My husband and I just purchased a home a few months ago and things between us (from my perspective) have been going great up until this month happened. He works 2 part-time jobs and I work full-time and go to school part-time. The past year he’s been waiting to hear back about a job elsewhere and earlier this month he was rejected due to lack of certifications(he still has a chance as they haven’t picked an applicant). Since then, he’s been giving me the silent treatment and focusing on his friends. He refuses to talk to me and has been getting annoyed with me. I would ask him when he’d be home or if he wants anything and he’s treating me like I’m a nuisance.

After hearing about the rejection, he opened up and told me that he’s been feeling helpless, doesn’t seem like he’s going anywhere in life, and doesn’t know what he wants to do. He even reassured to me that it isn’t me. I have been constantly trying to motivate him and make him feel better since. Shortly after, he’s been not wanting to be home at all or telling me his whereabouts. He once stated that he feels like he needs to get out of the house more. Additionally, I’ve noticed he’s drinking significantly more and messing with the gun.

9/24: I get a text from him just as class is over saying he’s going to the store so I say ok and proceed to go home and pick up dinner. When I got home, I noticed his ring was on the mantle and an hour later he’s a no-show. I text him, “What’s taking you so long?” An hour after he says he was at his parents’ house. He gets home and I approached him cautiously about why he had his ring off. He scoffs and ignores me so I asked him if he was cheating on me and why he didn’t tell me he was at his parents. He then said, “No, I'm not, I just don’t want to talk to you. It’s you”. I cry my face off and booked a room for a few nights.

9/26: I went back to the house to pick up a few things and left a note saying that I love and miss him.

I'm sorry if there are grammatical errors, English is my second language.



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 03:36PM by throwthebreadout https://ift.tt/2Omjwb2
My[F24] husband's[M27] behavior is scaring me and I'm afraid of the outcomes and don't know what to do. My[F24] husband's[M27] behavior is scaring me and I'm afraid of the outcomes and don't know what to do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.