Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend [21F] has been unemployed for 3 months and I [22M] don’t know how to help her.

After graduating from university my girlfriend hasn't found a job in a while and its driving her towards depression.

Currently, I am employed and working in a different country so I can't always be there for her. She's sick of job hunting and I don't know how to help or make her feel better. She also hates talking about it cause it makes her “feel sad”. I have been trying to help her in improving her CV, widening her job search and such but I think that emotionally, it’s really affecting her mood. Job positions in her field (She’s looking for a Part-1 Architecture job before Masters) is hard to find and is quite limited.

I want to know how I can help her emotionally and socially as her partner. I want tips on how to be more supportive in this situation and how I can do it even through limited communication (Since I’m busy and also in another country, I can’t physically be there for her).

Just to add, we have been together for 2 years. We're not perfect but we are both happy in our relationship.

tldr; I want to help her and be supportive but she’s running away from the subject cause nothing is working out the way she expected.



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 04:57AM by Mr_Erious https://ift.tt/2OiQTvn
Girlfriend [21F] has been unemployed for 3 months and I [22M] don’t know how to help her. Girlfriend [21F] has been unemployed for 3 months and I [22M] don’t know how to help her. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.