Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [19F] sister [21F] will not stop burning incense and i’m going crazy!

Basically the title says it all. My sister won’t stop burning incense. I think I’ve asked her 3 times now not to burn it - the first time, i just asked if she could not burn it at night, when i was home in my room (our rooms are connected by a bathroom in the middle so it stinks up my room bad), she didn’t oblige so the next time i asked her if she could hold off when i’m home at all, and finally, because she just didn’t seem to care, i just asked her if she could just please not burn it at all. Idk if i’m the only person on this world that hates the smell But it gives me SUCH a bad headache that truly feel sick. Where I live it’s below 0 and I have a window sill of house plants so just opening my window to let it air out is not an easy fix (and also doesn’t immediately get rid of the smell anyway)! it lingers. She agreed, or so I thought until today. My house currently stinks so bad that i’m sitting in the cold outside at 10pm. I’m so angry.

So I need to know: am I being irrational? I understand that she should be allowed to do what she wants to do, but isn’t part of living in a shared space meeting each other half way? I never asked her to straight up stop using it until she just showed no regard at all for when she was using it. I’ve told my parents and they also hate the smell but it’s way less strong in their room upstairs. Please help.

tl;dr: my sister will not stop burning incense despite my several requests to not do so as it stinks up my room, smells horrible and serious makes me feel sick. Am i overreacting? Is there anyway I can get her to see my side?



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 08:38PM by throwawywithhproblem https://ift.tt/2Oo1XHR
My [19F] sister [21F] will not stop burning incense and i’m going crazy! My [19F] sister [21F] will not stop burning incense and i’m going crazy! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.