Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How much do I [18m] have to accept my gf’s [18f] best friend [21m]?

I don’t know if these problems are my insecurities or if my gf is going too far with her male best friend.

My gf of 7 months has a male best friend she’s known for ~2-3 years. They met through mutual friends and quickly became very close. Her ex bf didn’t accept this best friend and she broke up with him. Now I’m together with her and starting to feel the same way her ex did.

They (gf + bff) often meet as they live in the same town (I don’t), they meet at each other’s place, at the park, at a lake or something. They’ll go shopping together, go to the movies, go clubbing or to bars and do everything together. I don’t mind them spending time together as I trust my gf, but lately she’s been spending so much time with him, I kinda feel neglected. Whenever she has free time, she’ll spend it with him instead of asking me if I’m free.

But my main problem is the way they interact: I’ve seen pictures and videos and other people have told me how the 2 of them behave when I’m not with them. They’ll tease each other, cuddle, poke each other and so on. He has a crush on her despite her telling him she only sees him as a friend - nevertheless, it makes me uncomfortable that they are so touchy and close even though he has a crush on her. Especially when they are out drinking.

She always tells me last minute when they meet, so I have no chance of joining. Sometimes, she doesn’t tell me anything and another person has to tell me they’ve went off somewhere. Whenever I try to bring it up to her, she brushes it off and says that I sound like her ex, so talking about it is pretty much impossible.

Am I insecure or is she not respecting our relationship?

TLDR: gf is very touchy and close towards best friend and spends much of her free time with him. Do I have a right to worry?



Submitted July 02, 2019 at 10:49AM by iliketurtlsss https://ift.tt/2NpFBq7
How much do I [18m] have to accept my gf’s [18f] best friend [21m]? How much do I [18m] have to accept my gf’s [18f] best friend [21m]? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.