Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [16F] told my brother [28M] to not give me a certain birthday gift last year and now that he didn't give it to me I feel silly and don't know how to apologize.

I kinda feel silly just writing these but whatever...

Since I was 5 till last year my brother would give me a painting of a different flower and other things as a birthday gift. i have them all in my room and I like them a lot, but last year I stupidly told him that they were nerdy and I hated them I wish he had never given me even once

I mean, he would give me a gift which would be something else, but would always give me a painting of a flower.

last year he had to leave for a work trip one day before my birthday and he gave me painting while I was going back home from school. I was just getting home with a few of my friends and he rushed to give me the painting, then hugged and kissed, because he was about to leave. i felt embarrassed that he was kissing me in front of them and when I opened it, my friends said it was a weird and nerdy gift to give someone, one of them said if her boyfriend gave her that as a birthday gift she would break up with him, and i stupdily went along with it

When he got back I told him that it was a nerdy gift and that I had always hated them but had never said anything about it, and that I was too old to receive this silly thing, and gave him back the painting

funny thing is, i don't even see those girls anymore other than a few times in the hallways, so now I'm left with no painting and not even the people that gave the idea, whatever good they might be

so now that my birthday passed and he didn't give me any painting it's like i'm the stupidest person alive, because he was always so sweet about it and I was a total jerk to him.

How can I apologize and ask him to maybe start gifting me the paintings again (if he wants???)?

tl;dr: brother used to gift me paintings for my birthday, I stupidly told him to stop last year and now I want them back. How to apologize and ask for them again?



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 02:30PM by SimilarCalligrapher9 https://ift.tt/2xK92su
I [16F] told my brother [28M] to not give me a certain birthday gift last year and now that he didn't give it to me I feel silly and don't know how to apologize. I [16F] told my brother [28M] to not give me a certain birthday gift last year and now that he didn't give it to me I feel silly and don't know how to apologize. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.