Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I be worried about my (29m) girlfriends (27f) opinions / supporting her sister while she cheats on her fiancé before the marriage?

So basically I overheard a conversation my girlfriends sister told my gf that she cheated on her fiancé with some guy and normally I wouldn’t care but my girlfriends reaction was making me really think. She basically seemed like she had a lot of experience cheating and she was supportive of it and hiding it.

My girlfriend was like “it’s not that big of a deal” and “these things happen” although she was also trying to be a good sister and help her through all the emotions and stuff.

But I guess the cheating is an ongoing thing now because she’s constantly calling my gf and texting her in the morning and my gf deletes the texts and her responses. I guess it’s just the fact that she’s hiding it from me as well as her whole stance and opinions isn’t “what’s wrong that made you cheat” it’s more like “just do what you want, whatever”

tldr; girlfriends opinions on cheating worrying me



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 04:22PM by someguyonreddit25 https://ift.tt/2IpVTJt
Should I be worried about my (29m) girlfriends (27f) opinions / supporting her sister while she cheats on her fiancé before the marriage? Should I be worried about my (29m) girlfriends (27f) opinions / supporting her sister while she cheats on her fiancé before the marriage? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.