Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

BFF WANTS HER BF TO CUT AGAIN

Okay so my best friend (f19) is very insecure and she went through her boyrfriend's (m22) phone and saw that he had looked up cosplay pictures of other girls. She got really angry at him and told him shes going to leave him and that hes disgusting and made him cry because he did this. Anyway we were hanging out and she told me shes so insecure so she doesnt know why he would do this and I was just being a good friend like "yeah that sucks" sorta shit.

Anyway that was alright until she started saying stuff like "I want to make him feel as bad as he did when he used to cut himself" and like he used to be really depressed and it was so bad (we were all friends before they started dating) She just kept going on about how bad she wants to make him feel and how lucky he is to even be with her. I felt so disturbed by her saying this stuff because I have suffered from bad depression and so has she so I dont know why she would ever wish for anyone to suffer that again, LET ALONE HER FUKN BOYFRIEND.

Im sorry if this doesnt really make sense i dont really use reddit but I just cant tell anyone irl this because everyone likes her and i dont want people to think differently of her. But its Just so disgusting that she would say that about someone she loves and idk what to do like should I stop talking to her??? (shes also really mean to me aswell, basically treats me like im dumb as shit especially in front of other people) And she always sorta slut shames me too or will say i look like a stripper n just really rude shit like that???? sorry if this post sucks i just dont kno wht to do

tdlr: bff wants her bf to feel like real shit n even wants him to cut himself bc he looked at cosplay pics.

edit: also she told me this yesterday when we hung and then they went on a date and she kept saying she loves him i was like "wtf???" so idk if i shud tell him or just leave it bc i think shes just going thru some things idk its fucked tho



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 08:21PM by Few_City https://ift.tt/2N7LanH
BFF WANTS HER BF TO CUT AGAIN BFF WANTS HER BF TO CUT AGAIN Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.