Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Dad [42M] walked out, how can I [16F] help my extremely pregnant mom [35F]?

Title pretty much says it all. It's a very long story but basically my sister [15F] is in a bad way mentally ill. I finally got sick of not just her abuse but my parents doing nothing about it. The last straw was when she kicked me in the face. I thought my nose was broken but it was just bruised. Anyway, I had the police called on her and she was Baker Acted.

Since then my parents have been fighting really bad. My dad is pissed at me first of all for getting her sent to the hospital and pissed at my mom because she doesn't want my sister to be around my baby brother who will be here very soon in the next 2 weeks or so.

A couple of days ago he just stormed off. I don't know his whereabouts. I don't know what to do. Obviously my mom can't work and I just have this crappy part time job at Subway. My mom is exhausted from my sister being in the hospital, my dad leaving, the pregnancy, everything. How can I help her? The pregnancy is already high risk and my mom has gestational diabetes. She's so stressed out and we don't even know what to do about my sister.

I do all of the chores and errands so my mom can chill. Is there anything else I can do to help her??

TLDR Dad stormed out after a week straight of fighting with my mom about my mentally ill. Mom is very pregnant. I just want to help.



Submitted September 30, 2018 at 06:24PM by Ifuckinghatemysister https://ift.tt/2y1jPxX
Dad [42M] walked out, how can I [16F] help my extremely pregnant mom [35F]? Dad [42M] walked out, how can I [16F] help my extremely pregnant mom [35F]? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.