Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [24f] told my FWB [24m] that I wasn't cool with partying with a guy [28m] who had been a creep to my friends.

My FWB John has this friend Dan, who several of my friends think is a creep. Both Julie and Ellen won't go to stuff if Dan's gonna be there. He's apparently put his hands on both of them even though they were obviously uncomfortable. I told John a while back that several people were avoiding his parties because he was inviting Dan, and they were not cool with drinking around him. I said that if he invited Dan, he should know he was making my friends, Julie and Ellen, too uncomfortable to attend. He said that he didn't want that, so he'd not be inviting Dan to stuff he was also inviting my friends to.

Next weekend, John's having a party. Julie and Ellen both happened to be out of town that weekend so they couldn't go, but I told John I'd go. Later, I thought to ask John if Dan would be there. He said he was planning on inviting him. I said that I was gonna rethink whether or not I was going, I didn't really want to be drinking around Dan.

John said that if that was the case, he wouldn't invite Dan, so I could go. And when he said that, I had this weird moment of feeling bad. It's not like I like Dan at all, I think he's a piece of shit really. But I felt weird about telling the truth about everything.

I know I'd feel weird going to this party now, and I don't know if I should.

TLDR - I told my FWB that I wasn't cool with partying with a guy who's been a creep to my friends. I feel bad, and I don't know why.



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 06:45AM by Throwaway3919100 https://ift.tt/2QiyWuC
I [24f] told my FWB [24m] that I wasn't cool with partying with a guy [28m] who had been a creep to my friends. I [24f] told my FWB [24m] that I wasn't cool with partying with a guy [28m] who had been a creep to my friends. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.