Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is there a way to tell my bf to put more effort into his looks without making him feel bad?

He always wears either one of the same 2 hoodies when we go out. Is it too much to ask for him to wear a nice button up shirt once in a while? He is also naturally slim built and he was already pretty skinny when I met him but lately he's been losing even more weight (through diet mainly). When I tell him he doesn't need to lose weight because he's already skinny he gets defensive and says he's still within the normal bmi so it's fine. Last summer when I was away he did pushups daily and when I got to see him again I got so excited when I felt that his arms were bigger but since then he has stopped doing them so they shrunk back to how they were before.

I do really love him and this kind of stuff definitely isn't a deal breaker but it does sometimes make me feel like I'm dating a teenage boy and not a 23 yo man. It's because of this kind of stuff that I feel myself starting to lose physical and sexual attraction towards him, which may seem shallow to people but whatever. Is there a way to let him know how I feel without making him feel bad or should I just live with it?

tl;dr: boyfriend's appearance makes me feel like I'm dating a teenage boy sometimes and I'm not sure how/whether I should let him know how I feel

Edit: I am 22 (F) and he is 23 (M) and we have been together as a couple for 2+ years



Submitted September 30, 2018 at 12:30AM by dogeymcdogeface https://ift.tt/2QeA7Ls
Is there a way to tell my bf to put more effort into his looks without making him feel bad? Is there a way to tell my bf to put more effort into his looks without making him feel bad? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.