Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Mom (60's f) is upset none of her kids got her boyfriend a birthday card.

Tldr; Are we bad people because we didn't get mom's boyfriend of 9 months a birthday card?

My mom has been dating this man for 9 months. Before that she was single for several years after a divorce from our dad, married almost 30 years. My siblings and I (36 f) range from 26 to 42, two sisters and a brother (plus kids and SO's) were present for this small party my mom threw for him at his house. Pretty chill, her boyfriend ordered Mexican food from a local place, sister made a cake.

No one got him a card. This guy is retired and has everything he wants. He is a great dude and makes my mom happy. If I got him a gift I swear he'd try to give it back. And I personally don't generally get cards for people because I hate getting them...they are just junk that hangs around until enough years go buy to justify throwing them away.

Problem is that no one got him a card. My question is, should we feel bad? My mom asked in the middle of it all if anyone had and was obviously pissed that we didn't. If we were wrong, what can I do to make up for it?



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 08:18PM by iFuNeedtoTalk https://ift.tt/2Oc6bSX
Mom (60's f) is upset none of her kids got her boyfriend a birthday card. Mom (60's f) is upset none of her kids got her boyfriend a birthday card. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.