Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'm [30M] and my wife's [28] friends hate me so much, they want her to divorce with me

My wife and I had a quarrel. I have been asking her to watch movies with me, but she's always not interested. Her colleague [30M] a married man, asked her for a movie and she decided to watch with him, despite going through some hassle too. Before this incident, alot of other events of her treating me unfairly and build up on me. I thought about all of them and I was angry, so I scolded her, and questioned her- why the double standard.

She told her friends about me scolding her and played the victim and excluded alot of her wrong doings. They told her that it was just a movie and if I could scold her now, I could do more than that in the future. They[28-31F] said alot of nasty things about me and I thought we were friends. They asked her to leave the marriage and leave the house etc. To me, that was absurd. My wife did something wrong and yet they are asking her to divorce me!?

My wife also broke the promise. 4 years ago we had an argument and she told one of her ex-friend bad things about me, and she asked her to leave me too. After that incident, we managed to solve the issue and she made a promise to never ever share with her friends our relationship issues. But now, she shared with 3 of them! And even on social media.

Right now, we have calmed down slightly. And I told her - "Your friends are enemies of our marriage. They just want to watch it burned. And If you had really listened to them, then our marriage is over. They did not even know about the full picture of our quarrel and how unfairly I have been treated, yet they insisted you to divorce me." She told me that they did nothing wrong, because they did not know about the full picture of our quarrel. So I told her "what gave them the rights to tear our marriage apart then? Since they did not even know of the full story" She continued to side them and claimed its not their fault. I know she is being selfish again, she doesn't want their friendship to be ruined, so she sided with them.

Thus I told myself I had enough, I gave her the ultimatum. I asked her to choose her friends (enemies of our marriage) or this marriage. She said she wanted both, I told her if she wants them both then I would choose to leave this marriage instead. Because even her friendship (bad people) can mean more than this marriage. And she insisted she wants both. Dear Reddit, I have never felt so sorry for myself and I do not know who to turn to. Because I know that I should never tell my friends bad things about my wife too. Thus I am here, requesting opinions and help from you all. Thank you very much for reading.

TL;DR: I'm [30M] and my wife's [28] friends hate me so much, they want her to divorce with me. She continued to side them and I let her choose between the marriage or the friends. She want both. I told her if she wants them both, then I would leave.



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 05:57AM by ThemeOfLaura https://ift.tt/2N4bDm9
I'm [30M] and my wife's [28] friends hate me so much, they want her to divorce with me I'm [30M] and my wife's [28] friends hate me so much, they want her to divorce with me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.