Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [35M] parents live back in America while my wife and I live in Italy. They're dragging me threw the mud to the rest of the family because we don't want to travel with our son [6 weeks] and daughter [3F].

Apologies is this is messy. I'm on my phone and it's late at night.

My wife and I have been together for 8 years and married for 5. We have two children. Our daughter is 3 and our son is just over a month old. When we got married, we decided to move back to where she was from. She was pretty home sick. She didn't like America as much as she thought she would. She missed her family. I was hesitant at first, but decided to do whatever made her happy. And I've liked it here.

Normally we would go back once a year to visit. When we had children, that changed. We couldn't travel as much as we use to. When they're this young, it's not that good of an idea to travel. It's just a big task to begin with, We could probably go to America with our daughter, but our son is out the question. He's just over a month old. We've been offering for them to fly here and we'll pay for it. We just don't want to travel with children because it's distressing for them when they're this young.

My parents have been dragging me through the mud to everyone else in my family. They're claiming that I've abandoned the family for my wife's side of the family. They're saying that I'm unpatriotic to America. They're making up other blantant lies like my wife is trying to keep the children away from them. It's not her fault my parents lack the basic skills to understand time zones and is not going to wake the kid's up in the middle of the night.

TL;DR: Wife and I offered to pay for my parents to come to Italy. They're acting like brats and I need advice.



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 04:28PM by CarefulHelicopter5 https://ift.tt/2DFwxbO
My [35M] parents live back in America while my wife and I live in Italy. They're dragging me threw the mud to the rest of the family because we don't want to travel with our son [6 weeks] and daughter [3F]. My [35M] parents live back in America while my wife and I live in Italy. They're dragging me threw the mud to the rest of the family because we don't want to travel with our son [6 weeks] and daughter [3F]. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.