Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE to how do I (f50) end my 10 yr marriage when I still love him (m50)?

Original post:https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/9j5j4l/how_do_i_f50_end_my_10_yr_marriage_to_my_so_m50/

So. He is gone. I told him that I would never choose anyone over my daughter and that he needed to leave. Later, when I texted him that he did something that was unforgivable his response was "yup I did". I think he wanted "out" and instead of just walking away, which he has done before and I have begged him to come back, he did something so I wouldn't beg him to come back. Later I heard the entire story from my daughter and it was far worse than I thought, but at least she know understands why I asked her if she would ever forgive him. I am very confused right now in that even though I hate him part of me still loves him and part of me still wishes I could fix things. But I know I can't. I feel bad that there is a part of me that still loves him. I know time will heal. But right now this just really really sucks, even with having anger to hold onto.

TL:DR He is gone



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 01:07PM by batshitcrazy1968 https://ift.tt/2xJwA0Y
UPDATE to how do I (f50) end my 10 yr marriage when I still love him (m50)? UPDATE to how do I (f50) end my 10 yr marriage when I still love him (m50)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.