Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Caught my (24F) boyfriend (27M) snooping through my phone

I’m writing this post in search of advice. Yesterday, I left my phone in my room for a few hours while I was going about my day. I always lock my phone after using it out of habit. When I came back to it later, it was in a different position (face down instead of face up how I left it), and when I put in my passcode it opened to a text conversation from months ago. My boyfriend is the only person that knows my passcode, and when I asked him about it he acted clueless. However I find it hard to believe that while my phone was locked, it randomly opened to an old conversation with a boy...like he would have had to actively scrolled through my recent messages to go back to the time when this thread took place and read it. I have nothing to hide, but it bothers me that he invaded my privacy and broke my trust. How do I confront him about this?

TL;DR: boyfriend snooped through my phone and I don’t know how to react



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 07:59PM by glitterbaby96 https://ift.tt/2DPx37k
Caught my (24F) boyfriend (27M) snooping through my phone Caught my (24F) boyfriend (27M) snooping through my phone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.