Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend[25M]of 1 year threw the plate of food I[23F] was eating in the trash. Am I overreacting?

So I had been asking my boyfriend (1year) for about 3 hours what/if he wanted to eat. Every time he answered with no or I’m not hungry. So eventually I end up heating myself up food and start eating. He comes out to see me eating and loses it. Says I’m being selfish because I couldn’t heat his food up with mine/first. Say I didn’t think he was hungry and offer to heat up said food, he rejects it and keeps saying he can’t believe I’d do that and that now he is starving. After arguing and asking what he wanted to eat with no avail, I go back to eating the food I made for myself. After a few minutes he stands up, walks over, takes the plate from in front of me and throws the whole thing in the trash. And needless to say after that I lost it. Am I overreacting because I am staying away from him until he apologizes or at least shows the least bit of remorse? Every time I bring it up he just says I was being lazy and selfish. I need other unbiased opinions please!

TL;DR: Boyfriend is calling me selfish because I heated up my own food before his. Retaliates by throwing my food in the garbage.



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 08:50PM by soojee11 https://ift.tt/2OXZ9y7
My boyfriend[25M]of 1 year threw the plate of food I[23F] was eating in the trash. Am I overreacting? My boyfriend[25M]of 1 year threw the plate of food I[23F] was eating in the trash. Am I overreacting? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.