Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (20,F) just saw my good friends dad cheating on his wife at my restaurant I work out, I don’t know what to do

So I work a few cities away at a higher end restaurant, this morning, I saw my good friends dad sitting with a lady, holding hands then preceding to kiss. He doesn’t know me but I know him because he’s kind of the “hot” dad in our group. I got a picture of the receipt with his name on it. Her mom is so sweet and is going through some death within her family. I seriously have no idea what to do, I know he kissed her but is it any of my business to tell my good friend and possibly ruin her life?

TL;DR - my good friends dad is cheating on his wife and I witnessed it and have evidence. Do I get involved or no?



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 12:27PM by bubblegumprincesss https://ift.tt/2Qk6wjx
I (20,F) just saw my good friends dad cheating on his wife at my restaurant I work out, I don’t know what to do I (20,F) just saw my good friends dad cheating on his wife at my restaurant I work out, I don’t know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.