Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My brother (m28) contacted me today (f23) and I’m not sure how I should feel about it.

Okay so backstory is I didn’t know my bio dad or any of my brothers until I was 14 and met them. At the time my oldest brother, let’s call him “Tim”, didn’t really seem too interested in me at all which really broke my heart. He just shrugged me off and ignore me then and all the years leading up to now. He’s followed me on all my social media now and we’ve been talking for the past hour or two. I’ve always wanted him to be a part of my life because no matter what he’s my brother and my blood and I do love him but I feel like I think I HAVE to talk to him and if I do form a new relationship with him I’m worried it’ll have to include my bio dad which I don’t want and am not ready for. He seems genuinely sorry and like he wants to be here with me in my life. We both have kids the other has never met and wasted so much time being without each other. I’m not sure what I should do or how I should feel. Thoughts? Advice?

TL;DR brother contacted me after years of silence, what should I do?



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 12:02PM by biirdiie_ https://ift.tt/2C8hkz5
My brother (m28) contacted me today (f23) and I’m not sure how I should feel about it. My brother (m28) contacted me today (f23) and I’m not sure how I should feel about it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.