Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [28/M] is it okay to ask out Nurse [mid-20s/F] who has been flirty?

I had surgery a couple of weeks ago to repair some damage done in a car accident a few years ago. I spent 3 1/2 days in the hospital. My day nurse was a young woman about my age who was incredibly flirty, constantly making jokes, bringing me little things and spending a lot of time in my room. When I was discharged, she came by and gave me a big hug and told me she hoped she'd see me again. I went back today (to the hospital, not that floor) for consultation with the surgeon and was in my suit - she sees me and gives me a huge hug and her number.

Does this contravene some ethical boundary? She's seen me in a pretty awful gown and I know she is a professional, but I mean, all that aside, is this a mistake? I like her, she's really cute and we have the same really bad sense of humor. I'm just not sure how I feel about calling up my former nurse. Any advice?

tl;dr Nurse gave me her number after I left the hospital. Kind of want to call and see where things go. Is this ethically a problem? Would it set our relationship off on a bad foot?



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 10:24AM by aquestionofyes https://ift.tt/2ot6Vo4
Me [28/M] is it okay to ask out Nurse [mid-20s/F] who has been flirty? Me [28/M] is it okay to ask out Nurse [mid-20s/F] who has been flirty? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.