Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (25/f) dating new guy (30), super, super close with female roommate.

Basically, have been dating this guy for like six weeks, and he’s super close with an attractive female roommate. When I say close, I mean they go on trips together, she stays with him on family vacations, knows his entire family, etc. They weren’t friends before they became roommates (Craigslist roommates). He refers to her as his “best friend.” They text constantly about everything, super up in each other’s instagrams, and so on.

Am I right to be kind of suspicious? Yes, I know men and women can have platonic friendships. I have many myself. But she’s definitely attractive, and I’m kind of suspicious about these one-on-one trips they take together.

Am I just being insecure, or does it seem like there really is something fishy here? Thanks!

Tl;dr: guy I’m dating is really close with attractive female roommate, it’s making me uncomfortable.

Edit: realized I wrote “plutonic” instead of “platonic”.....-_-



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 10:46AM by dasuberblonde https://ift.tt/2othMyd
Me (25/f) dating new guy (30), super, super close with female roommate. Me (25/f) dating new guy (30), super, super close with female roommate. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.