Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28/F] bf [30/M] said he doesn't like it when I ask him when he's coming home among other things

My boyfriend told me he wasn't sure about our relationship last night because he hates it when I ask him everyday what time he's coming home and where he's going after work, etc.. He's been having irregular hours lately and I like to check in to see if he's coming straight after work or if he has something outside of work to do and if so, when he's coming home. It's something I've been brought up with and all my past relationships were fine with it. He told me last night he hates it when I hate that everyday (doesn't like that I want to know where he is all the time and what time he is coming home -- said he feels pressured to get home earlier because of my asking). I told him I don't care if you're out late but at least tell me you'll be out until 3am or so. Keep me updated. Yes, what if something happens to you, I need to know where you are or expected arrival time. I'm starting to feel like his mom because I wish he'd just tell me. I always tell him I'll be out from this time to this time at this event and so I'll be home around this time. I don't think it's a big deal.

We've been dating close to 3 years and moved in together for 3 months now.

Am I being clingy/naggy?

tl:dr: My [28/F] bf [30/M] said he doesn't like it when I ask him when he's coming home and if he's doing something after work. He thinks I'm asking too many questions. Am I being too clingy?



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 10:05AM by Throw01010 https://ift.tt/2NIla7A
My [28/F] bf [30/M] said he doesn't like it when I ask him when he's coming home among other things My [28/F] bf [30/M] said he doesn't like it when I ask him when he's coming home among other things Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.