Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

update: my (14m) family is falling apart

So, many of you saw my last post as it got a lot more attention than I expected and I got a lot of very helpful advice. I'm making this post because we just had our first family dinner together again.. financial issues are still definitely present, and my father's mental health still isn't great, but we're coming back together. My mom has told me her parents have offered to help financially so not to worry about that, although I'm not sure how much of that is just to make me feel better, but any who, things are looking a bit up compared to my previous post. We've still got some things to fix but it's a good start. Thanks to everyone for all the kind words!!

original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/m5uznm/my_14m_family_is_falling_apart/

tl;dr: things are looking up again, still got a ways to go



Submitted March 21, 2021 at 07:33PM by Mountain-Buddy-6881 https://ift.tt/3lJJkwb
update: my (14m) family is falling apart update: my (14m) family is falling apart Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.