Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (M25) wife (F25) left me

My wife left me because she said she didn’t love me anymore. Every time I tell my friends about the story they talk bad about her and tell me things about her quality’s that aren’t appealing. Whenever they say those things I get upset and even more sad. I’m wondering is it normal to feel sad and upset when they say those things about her? I know they are doing it to make me feel better but it actually is doing the opposite.

TL;DR My wife(25F) left me(25M) every time my friends and family talk bad about her I get more upset, even though these things are supposed to make me feel better about the breakup, is this normal?



Submitted March 29, 2021 at 04:43PM by Jrenn130 https://ift.tt/2O34Yiu
My (M25) wife (F25) left me My (M25) wife (F25) left me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.