Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27F) son’s (1M) father (28M) terrifies me, and it causes me to constantly give into his absurd demands.

I dated “Cillian” for 2 years. I was introduced to him by my friend “Bella” who was dating his best friend “Sam” at the time. When Sam and Bella broke up, she told me about some of the shady and awful things Cillian and his family were rumoured to be connected to. I really loved Cillian, so I tried to ignore the things Bella had told me, but it was eating me up inside. It reached the point where I was starting to flinch around him and his family, so he finally demanded I tell him what was wrong. He never denied any of it and told me I didn’t need to worry about it.

I broke up with him shortly after that conversation and realised I was pregnant about a month or so later. My plan was to only tell him towards the end of the pregnancy because he was terrifying when I broke up with him and I was scared over what he would do. Bella and Sam got back together and since she knew, she told Cillian when I was 5 months. He predictably didn’t take it well and although he denies it, I’m sure he paid someone to keep tabs on me.

Ever since he found out about my pregnancy, Cillian has been making absurd demands and I’ve been too scared to say no to him. Some of these requests are making me give birth in a very specific hospital which meant I had to stay at an apartment with him around my due date even though I already had plans to give birth at my local hospital, making me keep a camera in our son's room in my home so he can keep tabs on him and make sure he’s doing well, demanding I attend a family vacation with his family because he didn’t want our 6-month-old son to miss out and forcing me to let him make all of the travel arrangements instead of letting me make my own way, etc.

I know it’s my fault for not standing up to him in the beginning, but I’m genuinely too scared of him and his family and I don’t know how to stop being. I need advice on how to get over my fear and how to stand up for myself when he next asks for something absurd.

TL;DR – My ex and his family are involved in some shady and bad things. We broke up shortly after I found out but share a son together. Ever since our son was born, he makes absurd requests and I’m too scared to stand up to him.



Submitted March 31, 2021 at 10:44AM by ThrowRAscaryex https://ift.tt/2PeOrZD
My (27F) son’s (1M) father (28M) terrifies me, and it causes me to constantly give into his absurd demands. My (27F) son’s (1M) father (28M) terrifies me, and it causes me to constantly give into his absurd demands. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.