Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex(19f), who cheated on me(20m), is reaching out to me for help because the guy she has been with was cheating on her..

She is saying she is suicidal, so to just not reply seems like the wrong thing to do. However, like what do I say? She’s mentioned the aspect of karma doing this and it’s like.. well, maybe but I’m not going to tell you that! Hah.

Anyways, reaching out to anyone who is around her is pointless, and I don’t want her to die but... but I also don’t wanna let her even remotely into my life again. what should I do? What amount of space should I keep? There’s no way I would ever see her again, but even text messages can be draining.

Also - read the rules, we were together for about 6 months, have been broken up for around 8. Haven’t spoke much in the past 8

TLDR - my ex is asking for help and sympathy, when in all actuality a few months ago she did the same type of things to me. Maybe karma is real... what level should I be there for?



Submitted March 28, 2021 at 09:40AM by youjustathrowaway777 https://ift.tt/3ctt27A
My ex(19f), who cheated on me(20m), is reaching out to me for help because the guy she has been with was cheating on her.. My ex(19f), who cheated on me(20m), is reaching out to me for help because the guy she has been with was cheating on her.. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.