Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I tell our friend his gf has eyes on my fiancée?

Me (21 F) and my fiancé (22 M) have been together 4 years. In our friend group there’s a couple H (22 M) and B (22 F) who have been together 3 years. For a while we thought B had eyes on my fiancé, as in a crush. But I always brushed it off because I thought my fiancé was just playing it up or exaggerating. I know she’s had this crush since probably at least last October (2020)

Anyways, the other day at like 2am apparently she sent him giant texts confessing her love to him. Offered to draw his kinks (she’s an artist) and seems to be obsessing over him. He said to her he wouldn’t cheat on me and that he wouldn’t tell anyone else she confessed. But of course he told me, and she should have known he would!

I don’t feel threatened by her...although it is annoying. But I feel bad for her bf H. Should I tell him what happened? They’re planning to move away soon so i wouldn’t want him to be with someone unfaithful, but it also could just be a temporary crush.

We are also planning to have two parties this weekend with our friend group. B and H will be there, should I confront her?

Edit: he deleted those texts before he told me all this...which is weird to me

TL;DR: our friends (couple) the girl is crushing on my fiancé. Should I tell her boyfriend and confront her about it?



Submitted March 27, 2021 at 04:01AM by Rottennbb https://ift.tt/3dgxaHv
Should I tell our friend his gf has eyes on my fiancée? Should I tell our friend his gf has eyes on my fiancée? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.