Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28M] now ex fiancée [22F] gave my dead grandma's rosary to someone

Today my fiancée attended the funeral of her childhood friend's grandma, and asked for the rosary my grandma left when she passed, so she could make some prayers there.

When I picked her up, I saw she wasn't wearing it. I asked where was It and she told me she actually gave It to her friend's mom to confort her. I FLIPPED MY SHIT, asked her to get It back ASAP, when she asked her friend back she told her that her grandma was buried with my fucking granny's rosary.

We had a huge argument and I broke up with her. Am I overreacting? Please.

tl;dr: my now ex fiancée gave my deceased granny's rosary to someone else without my consent



Submitted March 30, 2021 at 04:22PM by lovecrush https://ift.tt/2Poee1t
My [28M] now ex fiancée [22F] gave my dead grandma's rosary to someone My [28M] now ex fiancée [22F] gave my dead grandma's rosary to someone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.