Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend said that my tits are shit

Said exactly in those words, "your tits are shit." I feel so shit house, we've been together nearly 2 years and I feel so embarrassed and ashamed of all the times he saw me naked. I feel like I've shut down, he doesn't think it's a big deal at all. Now all the tit jokes and comments said previously just make me feel lower than low, I feel so gross I just want to cut them off😭😭 I know that sounds dramatic but I've never in all my life had anyone make such a drastic remark on my body parts, I don't want to be with him anymore if that's how he feels. I thought when people are in love they think the other person's body is perfect in every way, I don't understand how he could put me down so badly. I don't know what to do from here I'm so defeated.

Tl;dr boyfriend made the comment that my tits are shit and I'm confused how I should feel about it:(



Submitted March 30, 2021 at 03:30PM by Angepoopskoop https://ift.tt/3fqbfjx
My boyfriend said that my tits are shit My boyfriend said that my tits are shit Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.