Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My parents (fm/30s) were too scared to be around me when I(f/10) needed them

Trigger warning: gore

This have happened in my childhood, it's something I never thought about before.

So when I was a kid, I had this accident where I was bleeding a lot at the back of my body. The ambulance was not coming for almost an hour so I was just kneeling in puddle of blood. The pain of the wound was so paralising I could just kneel, leaning on chair. By the end I was slowly passing out.

Throughout this time, my parents just wasn't there. Everyone freaked out so much to the point that they left house and went to our neighbour for some support. It was one of moments I thought I will just pass out and die on my own.

I needed them at that time but instead I was left alone in the house. I couldn't even stand up or do anything. In films you usually see people staying with person that is injured. I have just randomly thought about that situation and it made me really upset that no one could be there where I had real fear that I am going to die.

TL;DR: When I was a kid, I got serious injury and my parent freaked out and left house. I was just paralysed in pain so I could just kneel in puddle of blood thinking that I am going to die alone. The ambulance wouldn't come for almost an hour.



Submitted March 26, 2021 at 05:53PM by sad-mustache https://ift.tt/3rrk13j
My parents (fm/30s) were too scared to be around me when I(f/10) needed them My parents (fm/30s) were too scared to be around me when I(f/10) needed them Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.