Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend [26] says I'm [26 year old Male] boring.

I'm not sure what to do. My girlfriend always says I'm boring. When I ask what is it she wants to do she always say "idk, something fun.". I always ask her if she wants to do things I like to do (exercise, go to different bookstores, cook, go to thrift store/antique shops, walk around the neighborhood) but it's always no, that's boring. I even try to get her involved in some of my hobbies. I enjoy listening to and playing music, photography, cooking/baking, and working on cars. So I have tried numerous times to get her into SOMETHING but every-single-time it's a no. I honestly do not know what to do. She likes to go out to eat so we do that but I can only eat 1 full meal a day or I feel stuffed. So if she wants to go out to eat more than once I say that's fine, I'm only getting a drink or I'm not getting anything, then she doesn't want to go. She also like to drink alcohol but I do not so that's another problem. I tell her she can get as drunk as she wants, Im just not drinking. I use to but now i find zero enjoyment and it makes me feel sick to my stomach. She also wants to travel. We plan on going to different cities in Texas (the state we live in) as soon as we both have a free weekend. At this point I'm out of ideas that we can do together and I stop getting called boring. So can anyone give me [26 year old Male] some advice! And if it's any help I live in Fort Worth TX. Man I hope she doesnt see this lol!

Tl;dr: I have tried to involve my girlfriend but I'm too boring



Submitted March 27, 2021 at 02:49PM by UncleNope https://ift.tt/3swgq5d
My girlfriend [26] says I'm [26 year old Male] boring. My girlfriend [26] says I'm [26 year old Male] boring. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.