Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

In love all over again after relationship therapy, but how do we keep the spark alive?

My husband (40M) and I (37F) have been married for 15+ years, and have two toddlers. When we met we were really into eachother, we couldn’t keep our hands to ourselves... and then life happened, we renovated our home, got busy jobs, had two children, gained weight,... and with all that we stayed friends, but sex or intimacy was no longer happening...

Last year during lockdown we were at our lowest, we weren’t communicating, lost eachother. I felt unhappy, lonely and unloved, broke down and told him we were either getting a divorce or getting relationship therapy.

We decided to try therapy, not really believing in it, but felt like we owed it to our children to try everything before we got divorced. We yelled, cried, were at our lowest, but step by step realised love was still there. We started talking again (about things other than the kids), had date nights (at home thanks to covid) and then... chemistry came back... and wow!

Things are hotter than ever, we tease eachother, we send dirty messages, talk about out likes and dislikes and try new things together, I feel loved and safe, but also feel desired... I’m 37 and having the best sex of my life, which does wonders for my mood and all other aspects of our relationship... We are a team again, not just mom and dad, but partners. We fell in love again. Which we never thought possible...

TL;DR Therapy saved my marriage and made me happier than I’ve been in a very long time! We learned not to take eachother for granted and to make time for love. But I’m afraid we will lose eachother again down the road... how do you keep the spark alive?



Submitted March 30, 2021 at 01:23PM by mothersdaymom https://ift.tt/3wfErje
In love all over again after relationship therapy, but how do we keep the spark alive? In love all over again after relationship therapy, but how do we keep the spark alive? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.