Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guys think I’m too high maintenance

I’m 29F and want to settle down and have a family soon. It’s been very difficult for me to find a decent guy and I feel like guys think I’m too high maintenance.

I’ve always been a girly girl, so I always have my hair, makeup, and nails done, work out religiously, own lots of designer clothes and handbags, and always make sure my condo is meticulously decorated. I also had a few cosmetic enhancements, but nothing anyone would know unless I mentioned it. I make a very good living and I only spend within my budget.

I feel like guys get the wrong impression of me. I’m actually a very traditional, quiet, and shy person. I’m a homebody, hardly ever drink, and I’m not into social media or attention. People always think I want a rich guy or I’m judgmental when I just want to find someone nice and caring. The only guys that go after me seem to be cocky, players, or status driven, which is not what I want at all.

I feel like the the only way I’ll ever find the type of guys I want is to give up the material things that I enjoy, but then I feel like I wouldn’t be happy. What are some ways I can find a nice, family oriented guy who can accept me for me?


tl;dr: Guys think I’m too high maintenance. How can I find someone nice?



Submitted March 26, 2021 at 09:49PM by Swan_233 https://ift.tt/2PEbWuE
Guys think I’m too high maintenance Guys think I’m too high maintenance Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.