Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Two dudes [17 M] from my [17 M] group took sexually insinuating pictures of a girl while she was passed out drunk. Should I tell her [16-17 F]?

Last Saturday I hung out with some friends. A few hours later, other people got there and started drinking. I had already mentioned I was going to leave for a while to visit a cousin who lives very nearby and come back later.

When I came back most of the party was over and there were fewer people. I when to the restroom upstairs and when I came out I heard two of the guys laughing in a room. They were taking pictures of a girl who was passed out drunk on a bed.

One of them moved her around and put her and himself in a sexual position for the pictures (with clothes on). I was like wtf are you doing. they said they were done anyway and left. So I closed the door and that was it. I don't know the girl personally, I've only seen her as part of the group, haven't actually talked to her in chat or in person.

So far I haven't heard of them sharing the pictures, so I don't know if I should tell other people or just stay quiet? Like, if I tell her that would just be horrible for her and not really accomplish anything? But if they share them I'd feel like an idiot for not saying anything, but if they don't there's the chance she never finds out and that would be better for her?

What do I do?


tl;dr: Guys from my group took pictures of a girl while she was passed out drunk and moved her around to take sexually suggestive pictures. I don't think other people know (yet), including the girl. What should I do?



Submitted March 29, 2021 at 09:29AM by Ambitious_Play1069 https://ift.tt/3cDOKpP
Two dudes [17 M] from my [17 M] group took sexually insinuating pictures of a girl while she was passed out drunk. Should I tell her [16-17 F]? Two dudes [17 M] from my [17 M] group took sexually insinuating pictures of a girl while she was passed out drunk. Should I tell her [16-17 F]? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.