Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My[M] ex-long term gf AP[M] contacts me for a job

My gf of 2 years cheated on me with that dude and they are still together. This happened 2 years ago and I am personally not over her or that shit. I still get panic attacks and get depressed. I almost got fired because of her and was about to go to jail. I used to work at the same place as her AP until he got fired (Something totally unrelated to me).

Anyway an unsaved number contacts me and it is him asking for a job. I was stupid to respond. He didn't even try to apologize for what he did. He bluntly asked me to hire him and I am the highest manager of my department. I always had the moral of separating work from personal life. But this, I just can't. Idk what to do. I was almost over her and everything and he brought the pain back.

I just don't know what to do. For my mental health and my morals.

tl;dr: My Ex's AP wants me to hire him



Submitted March 29, 2021 at 02:55PM by throwawayapandjob https://ift.tt/3u4KPYO
My[M] ex-long term gf AP[M] contacts me for a job My[M] ex-long term gf AP[M] contacts me for a job Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.