Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (21M) chose video games over me (24F)

TLDR;lazy boyfriend prioritises gaming over me - any advice?

My boyfriend and I have been living together for about a year. He doesn’t work. I work about 50 hours a week as well as look after my son and do most of the housework. He sits at his computer most of the day, either playing games, talking to people on discord or watching twitch/YouTube.

I get upset with him about how much time he spends gaming and he just gets defensive because he thinks it’s ok since he mostly only games about 4-5 hours of the 10-14 hours he’s sitting on the computer, and the rest of the time is spent talking to friends/watching videos/etc.

I have to constantly beg for his attention even just for a short period of time. He never shows interest in spending time with me or my hobbies even though I will occasionally game with him to spend time with him.

He hardly ever sleeps next to me because he stays up so late gaming so he will mostly sleep on the couch to avoid waking me in the middle of the night. It’s so unromantic. I feel like he just wants to sleep with me when it’s convenient to him and then he goes back to prioritising gaming.

I asked him to chose between me and gaming as a last resort and he got upset and went to sleep without answering me.

Should I kick him out? Or is there any likely chance that he will change?



Submitted March 30, 2021 at 07:57PM by Angryegirl https://ift.tt/3uafTGM
Boyfriend (21M) chose video games over me (24F) Boyfriend (21M) chose video games over me (24F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.