Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20F) friend (20F) tried to hook up with my boyfriend (22M) a few weeks ago and he didn't tell me about it

TLDR: My boyfriend didn't tell me about one of my friends hitting on him. He turned her down but i'm still worried about the fact that he didn't tell me.

A friend of mine tried to hookup with my boyfriend. He turned her down, but I'm sussed out by the fact that he didnt tell me. I only found out from my boyfriend's friend who was there when it happened. He thought that my boyfriend already told me about it, since it was her who hit on him and he turned her down and there was no reason to hide it.

I confronted my boyfriend about it later and he said he didn't want to ruin our friendship and that he told her if she doesn't stop being weird he'll tell me. He says he wanted to give her a shot at saving the friendship.

I already decided that I'm done being friends with her because I don't want friends that would do something like that. Besides I've always thought she had a thing for him anyway. She thinks that just because they met first that means she's entitled to him or something. I don't need that kind of bs in my life so if he had told me I would have cut her off immediately which is what I did when I found out.

The problem for me right now is that its weird that he didn't tell me about it. I understand that it must have been an awkward spot for him but you'd think he'd want to tell me immediately to avoid a misunderstanding. Besides its weird that he cares more about potentially saving my friendship with her than he does making sure he doesnt come off as a cheater.

My friends think he hid it from me because he was interested but I don't think he's that kind of guy. Granted we've only been dating for 4 months, and I still don't know him that well so anything is possible.

What do you guys think? is it a red flag that he didn't tell me?



Submitted March 31, 2021 at 12:51AM by ThrowRAjjio91122 https://ift.tt/3dhaQgK
My (20F) friend (20F) tried to hook up with my boyfriend (22M) a few weeks ago and he didn't tell me about it My (20F) friend (20F) tried to hook up with my boyfriend (22M) a few weeks ago and he didn't tell me about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.