Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (M41) keeps staying overnight at a female friend and I feel really uncomfortable about that.

My boyfriend (M41) of 2 years has this very close female friend who once a month would invite him over her place at night and insists him staying overnight. They have been friends for 10 years now, and as far as I am told, they're just friends, nothing has ever happened between the two. He didn't tell me about her and the setting when we started dating, so when I found out latter, I got pretty upset and we had a big fight over it. The meeting keeps going on, however, I am not, even for once, invited to the dinner. I feel disrespected, and also don't understand why they can't just meet without my boyfriend having to stay overnight there. I expressed my feeling to him, but he said I'm just being insecure, she's just a friend, and he doesn't want to change the way their friendship has been functioning.

What do you guys think? Am I (F28) the one who are unreasonable here?

Tl;dr: Boyfriend (M41) stays overnight at a close female friend regularly. I (F28) don't know the woman personally and feel disrespected. Am I being unreasonable?



Submitted March 29, 2021 at 04:42PM by mngalaxy https://ift.tt/3u8gZCW
Boyfriend (M41) keeps staying overnight at a female friend and I feel really uncomfortable about that. Boyfriend (M41) keeps staying overnight at a female friend and I feel really uncomfortable about that. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.