Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (27F) found out that I’m pregnant again after my husband (36M) and I lost our first baby. A few days later I found out that he had an affair with our late daughters nanny three years ago. I don’t know if I can leave him

Me (27F) and my husband (36M) had a baby three years ago who passed away at six months old. My husband and I both went to grief counseling and a few months ago decided we were ready to try again.

Last week I took a few pregnancy tests and they all came back positive. I made an appointment for this Tuesday with my obgyn and was planning to turn the confirmation sonogram into a surprise pregnancy announcement to my husband.

Last night I got a message from a man who says he was the recently ex boyfriend of the woman who nannied our late daughter. He told me that she admitted to one of her friends a while ago that she had slept with my husband, a few times before my daughter had passed (when we had first found out she was sick) and twice after her death. That friend just came clean to him and he found me to tell me about it. He sent me screenshots and everything.

I confronted my husband about it and he admitted to it. He said that he understood if I wanted to leave him. And that the reason he did it was because he felt like his needs were being neglected but he felt bad admitting that because I was dealing with work and our daughter getting sick and then passing. He said repeatedly that he wasn’t trying to make excuses just to get me to understand. He said he regrets it and he understands if I want to leave him but he’s ready to spend the rest of his life making it up to me.

He doesn’t know I’m pregnant yet. I don’t know what I’m going to do. He’s staying at his brothers right now. We just moved here last year. I don’t have any family and making close friends has been hard during a pandemic. I don’t feel like I can go through this pregnancy and raise this baby without him. I’m so scared and upset and I don’t know what to do.

Tl;dr: husband cheated on me three years ago with our late daughters nanny. I found out days after I found out I was pregnant again. Now I don’t know what to do.



Submitted March 28, 2021 at 03:26PM by ComplexOwls https://ift.tt/3rvN6KQ
I (27F) found out that I’m pregnant again after my husband (36M) and I lost our first baby. A few days later I found out that he had an affair with our late daughters nanny three years ago. I don’t know if I can leave him I (27F) found out that I’m pregnant again after my husband (36M) and I lost our first baby. A few days later I found out that he had an affair with our late daughters nanny three years ago. I don’t know if I can leave him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.